Bespoke web apps
End-to-end development of bespoke apps ideal for automating existing process or to add new business capabilities. We believe all our solutions should be simple, robust and easy to maintain.Read More
Cloud computing is undoubtedly a great accelerator for any digital transformation. We advise our customers on best practices and build cloud apps for them.
Seeing is believing and data is at the core of all businesses. We build interactive data visualisations for BI reporting and apps. We start with deep understanding of the data and the business context.
Web Development & Apps
- Web UI: modern web apps built with React allowing for maximum interactivity
- Prevent unauthorised access: Adopt ready-made solutions for authentication from established cloud providers. Let your customers sign-up with their own password and email or for instance their Google and Microsoft accounts.
- Secure: Automatic encryption certificates (TLS) for your domain
- Payments: accept payments and subscriptions with PayPal or Stripe
- Scale on Demand: Scale up and down your system automatically based on demand and serve from zero to 1,000s of customers.
- Low running costs: Pay only for utilised resources. In particular, the low cost of hosting serverless apps makes it easy to prototype and deploy multiple versions at the same time.
- Integrate multiple services: Adopting microservice architecture means the freedom to solve any problems with the best languages and packages for the job. Third-party integrations like machine learning services and databases are easy to connect to as well.
- Modular design: Microservices are modular systems which can be extended easily to accommodate changing requirements. Separating logic into different services means it is also easy to work on only parts of the system without affecting the rest.
- Secure: security guarantees for the underlying infrastructure
- communicate findings and convince your audience
- reveal trends and “tell stories with data”
- help users to detect errors and spot outliers
Start with the right questions:
- Who are the target audience?
- What are their aims and jobs to be done?
- How will the visualisations be used, e.g. print, presentations, online?
- What are the context, company branding and jargon, external benchmarks, etc.?
Data is at the core of all modern enterprises. We partner with JumpData, London, on projects which require BI, data wrangling and analytics, leveraging 20 years of experience in the field.Get in Touch